We are all regularly reminded about being safe when we are using the internet. We call this internet or
e-safety. Here are the rules we all sign up to each September and are reminded of before going online:
- I will ask permission before using the Internet.
- I will log in using my name only.
- I will only look at my own files.
- I understand that I must not bring software or disks into school without permission.
- I will not use Internet chat.
- If I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like, I will tell a teacher immediately.
- I understand that the school may check my computer files and the Internet sites I visit.
- I understand that if I deliberately break these rules, I may not be allowed to use the Internet or computers.
These rules help us to be fair to others and keep everyone safe. We must also remember that social networking sites like Facebook are for children 13 years and over.
Please read the latest advice from Hertfordshire County Council