Aims and Values
"Maximum achievement for all in a happy, caring, safe and Christian environment."
We aim that :
- the school will be well known for developing life skills and excellent academic achievement through a broad and balanced curriculum with a Christian ethos.
- standards in English, Mathematics and Science will exceed the LEA and National results.
- the ICT curriculum and hardware will be developed so at the age of nine children can confidently use the full range of ICT skills and activities.
We are committed to:
- providing a safe, relevant and educationally exciting environment
- a shared vision and values focused on achievement and a Christian ethos
- high expectations of children and adults in all areas
- effective teaching and learning
- the provision of high quality Collective Worship that enriches the lives of the whole school community
- promoting moral values and an awareness of spiritual issues
- monitoring all policies and procedures to ensure that the different and diverse groups within the school community have their needs addressed
- using pupil premium funding to support children from disadvantaged backgrounds by providing extra staff and resources to help implement intervention programmes and address the emotional needs of the more vulnerable groups within school
- using PE premium funding to support our aim of being an active and healthy school.
- Ensuring our children see learning as a fun and enjoyable process and one which they play a collaborative part in.
Our values underpin everything that we do and form the basis for our Collective Worship.